We provide premium quality Manual Knife Gate Valve that can be availed in different grades. We are recognized as one of the Manual Knife Gate Valve
Suppliers in India.
- Easy to install and operate
- Provide high performance
15 to 450 mm (1/2” to 18”)
Materials used for making the body valve :
Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel etc.
As per design standard MSS SP-68 PN-10 Rating
- Hand Wheel Operation
- Chain Wheel Operation
- Pneumatic Operation Bevel Gear Operation
- Hydraulic Operation Lever Operation
- Electric Motor Operation
Body hydrostatic testing
- BS : 10 : 1962 - Table 'E' 'D' or 'F'
- ANSI B. ‘l6.5
- ASA Flanges
- Any other specifications as per requirement of customers
: conforms to MSS SP-68 up to 600mm ; proprietary norms for higher sizes.
- Tough, No-corrosive Trims : The stainless steel inner body is welded to cast iron gland. The gland's poly-vinyl chloride coating provides maximum resistance to corrosion and wear.
- Precision-buffed stainless steel knife plate : The stainless steel knife plate is precision-buffed for tight shut-off. Its Knife-like edge cuts off and shuts off even heavy or high-viscous fluids.
- A choice of three different seat rings : In addition to the standard stainless steel seat ring, rubber and Teflon seat ring are available as option. Choose the one best for your fluid control requirements.
- Plane valve seat to resist build-up : The plane surface of the valve seat has no recesses to harbor heavy fluid deposists that could build-up and swamp the valve.
- Leaktight multilayer gland packing : The gland packing is Teflon-impregnated asbestos or vegetable yarn layered with moulded silicon rubber. This chemical-resistant packing provides total sealing.
- Bosses for positive seating : Two bosses are welde to valve seat. These press the knife plate snugly against the side of the seat ring for bubble-tight shut-off.
- Smooth handwheel opening/ closing : The double-thread screw on the stem makes opening/ closing smooth and speedy.
- Pulp and Paper Industry
- Thermal Power Plants
- Suger Mills
- Textile Industry
- Sewage Plants